Miyerkules, Enero 11, 2012

Life is a journey

                                                      Life is a journey


       Our life is a journey filled with lessons,happiness or joys,sadness and special moments that will lead us to our destination and purpose in life.The road of life is not always smooth but we will also encounter many challenges and obstacles that will make us weak but if we have a strong determination to achieve our goals we will never be affected to all the problems and challenges that we encountered.



      These challenges will test our faith,strength and weaknesses but we must overcome these challenges and stand if we stumbled.In my life I've encountered many obstacles and one of these obstacles was when my family was broken and I was very discourage to my mother and father because they broke up with each other.This kind of challenge makes me weak but at the end I realize that I should be strong and I should trust God because He will never leave me instead He will guide me to the right way of life.


      Along the journey of my life I've met many special persons especially when I study in college.These persons play a very important role in my life because whenever I have a problem they open their arms and they makes me comfort.This special memories are priceless treasures that makes our life very meaningful and the memories that will last forever until we will vanish in this world.Before I end the story and the journey of my life I would like to thank the following for giving me a special and unforgettable moment of life:
  • God
  • Family
  • Friends 
  • Teachers
  • and to all persons who made me smile

                                       



     

21 komento:

  1. good! keep it up don't lose hope and keep fighting for your problem i know God has a reason for giving you this problem in life.....

    TumugonBurahin
  2. yes God makes us strong in every obstacles that we encountered...:))

    TumugonBurahin
  3. life is truly a journey.. it's a travel of hopes and dreams.. and to fight with all this challenges.. Godblessyou!

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Yeah.. life is like a journey full of trials,sadness and moments that build you as a person and whatever trials that GOD gives you just be strong and keep your faith in HIM. GOD have a better plan in our life, just be thankful and be happy.....be boduy..haha

    TumugonBurahin
  5. low!!
    nice...>>
    wish you all the goOd health.....

    TumugonBurahin
  6. nice blog .. so creative ..
    i agree that life is a journey because your the one who make it ..it reflect your personality .

    be nice to everyone ..
    keep safe .. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  7. hehe :D Sinabi mu pa ,
    Life is such a great Journey Steve.
    We are very thankful for the opportunity that God Has given to us.
    Every minute Counts a lot in every Journey .

    Have a Wonderful Exciting blessed Life :)

    HARD WORK PLUS DEDICATION EQUALS KEY TO SUCCESS !

    TumugonBurahin
  8. that's right sis von..and never give up steve to achieve you journey in your life..

    TumugonBurahin
  9. These challenges will test our faith,strength and weaknesses but we must overcome these challenges ...

    yeah!!! so be strong and fight for the challenges you have encountered ...
    godblesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    TumugonBurahin
  10. God bless din para sa imo gat....xD

    TumugonBurahin
  11. I agree. You must be strong because that's life..Must see yourself as a luck person because others are suffering worse more than you could imagine.. And give that credit to God.. Be an inspiration to others also...Good day!

    TumugonBurahin